Patches are available in any quantity and design you want with most intentionally designed to be collectors’ items.
Whether you collect airsoft memorabilia, military memorabilia, or travel memorabilia, patches are great reminders of transitions, events, places, achievements, and even people.
Moreover, custom patches enhance the power of self-expression in that they can be made large to make them stand out or made small as just an accent. They can also be plain and simple or embroidered and overstated.
Patches can also be anything from humorous, sarcastic, and artistic images and phrases to bold proclamations; the sky’s the limit when collecting patches.
Table of Contents
- Be a Showstopper With the “Because Real Bullets Hurt” Morale Patch
- Make a Statement With the Bastion Send It Morale Patch
- Create Lasting Airsoft Travel Memories With a Removable State Flag Patch
- Have You Thought of Adding Shoulder Patches to Your Patch Collection?
Listed below are some tips for collecting patches:
- Pick a theme and stick to it—at least initially.
- Keep a record of your existing patches—include the date and place you bought the patch, how much you paid, a brief description, and any distinguishing features.
- Learn everything about the specific patch you want to collect. This allows you to collect with confidence.
- Keep your patches in good condition to maintain their trading value.
Here’s a quick round-up of four patches you can add to your patch collection:
|Patch Type||Key Features|
Airsoft – Because Real Bullets Hurt Morale Patch
BASTION Morale Patches
JBCD 2 Pack California Flag Patch
1 – Be a Showstopper With the “Because Real Bullets Hurt” Morale Patch
The “Because Real Bullets Hurt” morale patch is a product of Pull Patch, which offers patches in hundreds of designs and fun sayings, as well as different colors.
Pull Patch patches are made using a built-in hook backing so they can be easily secured to any loop surface. The Pull Patch company doesn’t use velcro brand fasteners but their patches are compatible with all velcro loop fasteners. You can attach this patch to your caps, jackets, or vests.
Just like all Pull Patch airsoft patches, this particular patch is made using a proprietary printing process that allows for high-resolution printing for exquisite detail embedded into the fabric itself.
Also, Pull Patch guarantees that their artwork will never scratch or fade even after washing.
Benefits of the Pull Patch Because Real Bullets Hurt Morale Patch
- If you compare their hand-printed patches to woven, PVC, or embroidered patches, their patches are far superior in quality.
- The patch has a low profile that won’t stick out like other morale patches, meaning you can sew it onto garments.
- The patch has a merrow edge, or enclosed border, which offers extra durability.
- The patch has a dimension of 3″ W x 2″ L and is made in the United States.
- The patch is suitable for kids, women, and men.
- It can be used with Condor, Tru-Spec, and other operator or contractor caps.
2 – Make a Statement With the Bastion Send It Morale Patch
This Bastion morale patch is great for making a statement and is a good conversation starter for tactical military patch collectors and enthusiasts. Additionally, it’s 100% 3D embroidered, boasts excellent clean stitching, and has no loose ends.
In addition, this patch has been stitched using a strong, thick thread, which gives it a clean finish and visible clear texts and details—something most keen-eyed fans and collectors look for.
You can use this fun and unique patch on tactical bags, backpacks, tac jackets, vests, pants, and gear.
Moreover, this patch has a sturdy velcro hook-and-loop fastener backing, which makes it easy to attach and remove. An additional soft loop piece is included for sewing on clothes or protecting the back of the hook when not in use.
Also, its solid and durable construction ensures that the patch is long-lasting and holds up to wear and tear.
Whether you display the patch on a panel or wear it proudly on the field, you’ll be able to show everyone your personal style with a patch made with the best materials that won’t t fray in quality.
Pro Tip: This patch is also available in green and black colors.
3 – Create Lasting Airsoft Travel Memories With a Removable State Flag Patch
If you love playing at different airsoft fields, collecting state or country flag patches is a great way to savor the memory of your airsoft travels and adventures.
For example, the California Republic tactical patch allows you to cherish the memories you had while visiting one of the many public and private airsoft fields in California.
A flag patch is often made using the colors of the country they represent but you can still collect black and white versions of state flag patches.
Travel or state patches remind you of where you’ve been, what you’ve seen, and what you’ve accomplished.
Pro Tip: You can also collect patches for the national parks and monuments you visit during your airsoft travels, as well as patches for sports teams and other local organizations.
To summarize, you should collect travel patches because:
- They remind you of things that are native to the area.
- They allow you to showcase your travels.
- They’re affordable keepsakes.
- They’re easily available in most souvenir stores.
- They’re a great way to connect with others about your travels or through your love of travel.
Have You Thought of Adding Shoulder Patches to Your Patch Collection?
Besides being able to customize your tactical or game day gear with shoulder patches, you can also add them to your patch collection.
Shoulder patches can be worn on sports uniforms to unify a team or organization, or to showcase authoritative positions.
If you’re an airsoft enthusiast, the Black Lion shoulder patch is worth adding to your extensive patch collection. The Black Lion embodies high quality and is the face and personification of our brand.
In fact, you can get yourself a complete set, which includes a shoulder patch and sight guard protectors. The sight guard protectors are ideal for protecting your optics from airsoft BBs, and are 100% unbreakable under normal airsoft conditions.
Visit our website for more information.
“……I’m not a huge fan of morale patches with slogans or cheesy phrases, but …..I am glad I bought the package deal!”